FREE SHIPPING to U.S. Addresses
Available in four size variations: 24x16, 36x24, 48x32, and 60x40 inches.
A yantra is a specific form of mandala consisting of shapes and figures. The word ‘yantra’ means ‘instrument’, ‘machine’, ‘apparatus’, or ‘implement’. Thus, it is an instrument for tuning in with a particular energy. Yantras are usually associated with a particular deity and are used for specific benefits. As the embodiment of the goddess of wealth, Lakshmi, Sri Yantra is used for the attraction of wealth or success.
Sri Yantra consists of nine interlocking triangles that surround a central point known as a bindu representing the cosmic center. The Sri Yantra represents the union of Masculine and Feminine. The four upward-pointing triangles represent the masculine embodiment Shiva, while the five downward-pointing triangles symbolize the female embodiment Shakti. The triangles are circumscribed by two concentric circles composed of 8 and 16 petals, representing the lotus of creation and reproductive vital force.
High Quality Canvas
- Printed on a thick archival grade, poly-cotton blend canvas to provide greater durability.
- The canvas is pH neutral and acid free and will not yellow over time.
- The bright white canvas will support dazzling colors that are consistent and accurate across a wide gamut.
Dried Pine Stretcher Bars
- Kiln dried pine stretcher bars ensure that the canvas print does not warp or bow over time.
- The design of the stretcher bars are rounded and beautifully beveled to allow minimal contact with the canvas.
- 0.75" Thickness