FREE SHIPPING to U.S. Addresses
- Premium, smooth, neutral-white Archival Matte Paper for high-quality fine art. UNFRAMED.
- The paper supports accurate color reproduction and high-contrast, high-resolution output, and is acid-free for a longer print life with pigment inks.
- Features a heavy weight (230 gsm), and an instant-dry coating that resists fingerprints and smudging.
- 0.25” Bleed (0.25” of white-space inside each edge of the paper). If you are planning to frame the print, the bleed helps the print look better when framed as it enables more of the image to be in view as the frame would cover up the outside edges of the paper.
- We protect our fine art paper prints by placing them into a clear plastic bag before shipping. After being bagged, art prints up to 9x12" are mailed inside cardboard stay-flat envelopes. Prints larger than this are mailed inside kraft mailing tubes.
- Standard production time is 3 Business Days.
A yantra is a specific form of mandala consisting of shapes and figures. The word ‘yantra’ means ‘instrument’, ‘machine’, ‘apparatus’, or ‘implement’. Thus, it is an instrument for tuning in with a particular energy. As the embodiment of the goddess of wealth, Lakshmi, Sri Yantra is used for the attraction of wealth and success.
It consists of nine interlocking triangles that surround a central point known as a bindu representing the cosmic center.