FREE SHIPPING to U.S. Addresses
Available in five size variations: 12x12, 16x16, 20x20, 24x24, and 36x36 inches.
Muladhara is described as a triangular space in the midmost portion of the body, with the apex turned downwards. It has a red lotus of four petals. On the four petals are the four golden varnas - "vam", "sam", "sam" and "sam". In the center is Svayambhu-linga surrounded by a red triangle. Citrini-nadi is depcited as a golden tube rising from the linga. Outside the triangle is a yellow golden square called the prthivi (earth) mandala. In the middle is the bija "lam".
High Quality Canvas
- Printed on a thick archival grade, poly-cotton blend canvas to provide greater durability.
- The canvas is pH neutral and acid free and will not yellow over time.
- The bright white canvas will support dazzling colors that are consistent and accurate across a wide gamut.
Dried Pine Stretcher Bars
- Kiln dried pine stretcher bars ensure that the canvas print does not warp or bow over time.
- The design of the stretcher bars are rounded and beautifully beveled to allow minimal contact with the canvas.
- 0.75" Thickness