FREE SHIPPING to U.S. Addresses
- Premium, smooth, neutral-white Archival Matte Paper for high-quality fine art. UNFRAMED.
- The paper supports accurate color reproduction and high-contrast, high-resolution output, and is acid-free for a longer print life with pigment inks.
- Features a heavy weight (230 gsm), and an instant-dry coating that resists fingerprints and smudging.
- 0.25” Bleed (0.25” of white-space inside each edge of the paper). If you are planning to frame the print, the bleed helps the print look better when framed as it enables more of the image to be in view as the frame would cover up the outside edges of the paper.
- We protect our fine art paper prints by placing them into a clear plastic bag before shipping. After being bagged, art prints up to 9x12" are mailed inside cardboard stay-flat envelopes. Prints larger than this are mailed inside kraft mailing tubes.
- Standard production time is 3 Business Days.
In Sanskrit, the word “chakra” means “disk” or “wheel” and refers to the energy centers in your body. These wheels or disks of spinning energy each correspond to certain nerve bundles and major organs. The Root Chakra, Muladhara, is described as a triangular space in the midmost portion of the body. It has a red lotus of four petals. In the center is Svayambhu-linga surrounded by a red triangle. Citrini-nadi is depcited as a golden tube rising from the linga. Outside the triangle is a yellow golden square called the prthivi (earth) mandala. In the middle is the sound mantra "lam".