FREE SHIPPING to U.S. Addresses
Available in five size variations: 12x12, 16x16, 20x20, 24x24, and 36x36 inches.
Manipura is a ten-petaled golden lotus. On the ten petals are the varnas - "ḍaṃ", "ḍhaṃ", "ṇaṃ", "taṃ", "thaṃ", "daṃ", "dham", "naṃ", "paṃ", "phaṃ". In the middle is the bija "raṃ", and a red triangle (mandala) of Agni, Lord of Fire.
High Quality Canvas
- Printed on a thick archival grade, poly-cotton blend canvas to provide greater durability.
- The canvas is pH neutral and acid free and will not yellow over time.
- The bright white canvas will support dazzling colors that are consistent and accurate across a wide gamut.
Dried Pine Stretcher Bars
- Kiln dried pine stretcher bars ensure that the canvas print does not warp or bow over time.
- The design of the stretcher bars are rounded and beautifully beveled to allow minimal contact with the canvas.
- 0.75" Thickness