FREE SHIPPING to U.S. Addresses
Available in five size variations: 12x12, 16x16, 20x20, 24x24, and 36x36 inches.
Anāhata is a lotus of twelve petals in the region of the heart. On the twelve petals are the varnas - “Kaṃ”, “Khaṃ”, “Gaṃ”, “Ghaṃ”, “ngaṃ”, “caṃ”, “Chaṃ”, “Jaṃ”, “Jhaṃ”, “jñam”, “Ṭaṃ”, “Ṭhaṃ”. A triangular mandala within the lotus is known as the Tri-kona S’ati. Here, also, is the bija of air (vāyu) or “yam”.
High Quality Canvas
- Printed on a thick archival grade, poly-cotton blend canvas to provide greater durability.
- The canvas is pH neutral and acid free and will not yellow over time.
- The bright white canvas will support dazzling colors that are consistent and accurate across a wide gamut.
Dried Pine Stretcher Bars
- Kiln dried pine stretcher bars ensure that the canvas print does not warp or bow over time.
- The design of the stretcher bars are rounded and beautifully beveled to allow minimal contact with the canvas.
- 0.75" Thickness